Here is what is blooming right now. 6/24/08. All these pictures were taken with my LG Chocolate cell phone camera - I did autocorrect them using the generic picture editing program that came with my computer (not Paintshop or anything). They're actually not bad.
I'm in love - Allamanda 'Cherries Jubilee'. I bought this at Lowe's yesterday for $4.97, as mentioned in my previous post. Not bad.
Evolvulus 'Blue Daze' I bought this earlier in the year. I'm not sure why, but it only seems to put out one bloom at a time.
Rudbeckia 'Indian Summer' Also bought this last week, it's beautiful!



1 comment:
Maybe you read my blog where I am braggin on Blue daze and blue haze flowers. Mine did rather well when I had them but right now I don't have any blue in my yard but morning glories. I need to get more.
I love the yellow flower and the pink is so pretty. Nice job for what you used. I don't have a very good camera but that doesn't stop me from posting pics. LOL
Post a Comment