Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Carlea told me to

So I decided to make a blog
1. because Carlea told me to, and 
2. because sometimes I have thoughts I'd like to remember 039432r47 years from now, and
3. because I don't want to do my homework right now.

So far, I'm thinking that this blog will contain some ranting because I am an impatient and judgemental person sometimes, thoughts about relationships, and thoughts concerning observations I've made regarding how people raise their children. 

That last one seems random, but after observing many families coming in and out of Yankee Candle, I've made certain observations about what I do and don't want to do regarding my future children. 

If this doesnt make sense to you it's because I'm watching TV and chatting on AIM - next time i'll try not to multi task.


Here is my first thought: I hate people who use blogs to unneccessarily be a bitch. You will see none of this in my blogs:

"now, it's one thing to follow a guy around like a sad puppy (or a stupid bitch)--
BUT, it's something different altogether 
when the guy tells you that HE HAS A GIRL
and then introduces you TO HIS GIRL 
and she expresses no interest in knowing your ugly skank ass
or even breathing the same air as you for fear of getting STDs--
to the point that you can safely say to him
"i think YOUR GIRL hates me"
and you continue to pull stunts."


(an actual quote from this girl's blog that I know)

I'm not sure why that makes me mad, but it does - maybe it's because I know who this girl is and I know a little bit about her personality

anyway, that's all for now


1 comment:

Carlea J Wilson said...

maybe you could make a list of yankee candle scents ;)

just a thought.. haha