Amaryllis 'Lima' that I ordered from easytogrowbulbs.com. I got it on sale :-)
Pink tulip from Home depot. It was small, but hopefully it will grow and have a bigger bloom for next year
Amaryllis 'Papilio' also from easytogrowbulbs.com. Also on sale. I like this better than the pink surprise and red ones because the scape is much more compact. I'd say this is just the right size.
I am not usually a fan of Dianthus but this one is a perennial and it's called 'Spooky Mix' It has purple, pink, and white flowers (not all on the same plant). I'm going to try to get a pic of the whole container next week.
If anyone has any tips for my photography skills, feel free to let me know! Keep in mind that I ony have a Sony digital camera, no fancy lenses. I basically only know how to use the Macro setting haha

2 comments:
You have some fantastic amaryllis.
Thank you!
Post a Comment