This is Adenium. The seedling looks like a wormy - haha I'll keep updating
Euphorbia 'Diamond Frost' As you can see (if you'd been tracking this plant through my blog), I cut it back heavily because it almost died on my parent's back patio. I saw a BEAUTIFUL specimen at Green 'N Growing in Pflugerville - it was so nice and bushy. Sorry I did not take a picture
Freesia bulbs - ill make a post later dedicated just to freesias. I am a little concerned I planted them too shallowly. Thoughts?
Euphorbia 'Diamond Frost' As you can see (if you'd been tracking this plant through my blog), I cut it back heavily because it almost died on my parent's back patio. I saw a BEAUTIFUL specimen at Green 'N Growing in Pflugerville - it was so nice and bushy. Sorry I did not take a picture
Poppies. My mom says they look like weeds. I am REALLY crossing my fingers that they make it through the winter. I started these from seeds
This is also a poppy - california poppy, I believe
Petunia in a babylon bag. I bought these bags on amazon for like $4.00. Good deal. I hope these bloom - I had to bring them inside because it was too cold out. It should be very beautiful when it comes into bloomLastly, here is the view from my parent's back patio.
1 comment:
Good luck on your seedlings. It's interesting to see the Adenium from seed. I have one that I bought that was grown from seed. Wow your poppies are doing great. I have tried about 3 times to do poppies. It seems I have the worst luck with them because they will either get really dried out and shocked easily by temperature change(my husband will open the window)or they fall and are disturbed then die! What a nice few!
Post a Comment