When we caught the 'mouse' we actually realized it was a rat that was over a foot long. ew.
My favorite gardening blogs are ones that have large pictures and little text. Here is my contribution to the garden blogging world! I've sort of set it up where I will update old posts frequently, so if I havent had a new post in a while, check the older posts. Enjoy!
Custom Search
Saturday, December 6, 2008
Rodents + garages + Plumeria = disaster
I brought 3 of my plumerias to my parents house for overwintering. I knew we had a mouse in the garage we were trying to catch, but I did not put two and two together. At least now I know that rodents like to eat plumerias? We were having trouble catching it, and kinda of hoped it would die from eating the plumeria sap. That did not happen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment