My favorite gardening blogs are ones that have large pictures and little text. Here is my contribution to the garden blogging world!
I've sort of set it up where I will update old posts frequently, so if I havent had a new post in a while, check the older posts.
Enjoy!
Haha sorry. It was an amaryllis bulb that I cut open. I was trying to post thes pictures on garden web and the only way it would work was if i published a post with them. COnsider this a null entry
2 comments:
Are we supposed to guess? If so I have no idea. Are you about to eat it?
Haha sorry. It was an amaryllis bulb that I cut open. I was trying to post thes pictures on garden web and the only way it would work was if i published a post with them. COnsider this a null entry
Post a Comment