Saturday, August 30, 2008

Garden Photography

Delonix regia Flamboyan tree. This tree is extremely fast growing. It reached this size from seed in 2-2.5 mo. It has a beautifully light and lacy texture. It is not hardy in zone 8b, so I'll have to take it inside in the winter. It might not ever bloom here, but I have hope! If you've never seen this tree, I would google search it.


Morning glory mixture and some close-up shots


Cypress vine
I used Picasa to edit all of these pictures. I was really impressed - for a free program, it really enhances photos well. It also lets you upload 4 pictures at a time directly from the program to your blog. Kinda cool.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Look at those glorious morning glories! I don't see the pink very often, and it looks nice mixed in among the blue.

I don't know how I've missed adding your blog to the Austin garden blogroll I keep, but I will remedy that ASAP. Cheers!