Does anyone else find this hilarious? I was watching a girl's soccer game at Southwestern about a year - year and a half ago, and I see this kid hopping around with his knees tucked up into his jacket.
I miss soccer a lot. My goal is to get into shape so I can show my face in a bikini this summer when my famiy goes to Atlantis ------------------>

and so I can play soccer well when intramurals come around next fall. For those of you who don't know, and its not like its that interesting anyway, I tore my ACL junior year of high school.

Yeah, sorry that was bloody. But anyway, I had to stop playing a year early and it was really sad, etc.
I really like this thing where you can add in pictures. Carlea, you should start doing this.
Okay I have to go with my mom to the dentist because after, we are going to CostCo with my grandmommy and buying Chai tea mix!
2 comments:
i have no idea how to add pictures. please share. i am techie challenged.
blood!
Post a Comment